Adjust Text Size: A A A
Services and Amenities
We believe in nurturing all aspects of our residents’ experience. Our facilities offer a wide variety of amenities and conveniences to make your stay comfortable, safe and enjoyable. Residents participate in enriching daily activities and social gatherings.
OUR AMENITIES FEATURE:
• Care Planning, Case Management, and Social Services
• Dental, Optometry, Podiatry, and Audiology
• Resident Council
• Full Service Dining
• Hair Salon
• Housekeeping & Laundry
• Lounge Areas
• Cable, Wi-fi, and telephone services available
• Recreation Programs 7 days a week
• State-of-the-art private and semi-private rooms
Our nursing and rehabilitation teams strive to provide residents with the highest quality of care, and our compassionate and innovative approach helps residents gain confidence and reach their rehabilitation goals.
WE ARE PROUD TO OFFER THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
• 24-hour Nursing Care
• Physician-directed Multi-Disciplinary Team
• Psychiatric Consultation
• Pulmonary / Respiratory Rehabilitation
• High Flow Oxygen Therapy
• Pleurax Catheter Management
• Tracheostomy Care
• Short Stay Care
• IV Therapy / Line Management (IVF / Antibiotics / Solu-Medrol)
• CPI / E-Stim / Wound Care Management
• Ostomy Care and Teaching
• Diabetic Teaching / Management
• Post Dialysis Care
• Rehabilitation Therapy 7 days per week
• Orthopedic Rehabilitation
• Stroke Recovery & Rehabilitation
• Cardiac Care and Rehabilitation
• Post-Operative Care / Surgical Drain Management
• Pain Management
• Hospice Care / Palliative Care / Respite Program
• Enteral Feeding
• On-site Modified Barium Swallow Available
Our licensed therapists provide comprehensive evaluation and treatment for our residents to help them achieve the highest level of independence, recognizing the changes that may occur following an illness or injury.
COMPREHENSIVE THERAPIES INCLUDE:
• Speech & Language
• Nutritional Assessment
• Occupational Therapy
• Physical Therapy
My Grandmother went to Marina Bay for rehabilitation services after her fall. Marina Bay was nothing short of excellent. The staff was very dedicated and caring. Administration was also great. The place is gorgeous, extremely clean and well run.
Great experience. Because of the chronic nature of my illness I’ve been in numerous nursing homes and this is by far the best. Alliance at West Acres is beautifully renovated, the staff are quick to respond, and the rehab team is the best I’ve seen.
The staff are wonderful at West Acres. They were responsive to my mom’s every need, and showed tremendous patience and compassion. I also can’t say enough about the rehab team, without whom my mom would not have returned home as quickly.
You all are truly the best human beings I’ve met in my life— I deeply admire and respect the work that you do, and how fun and warm and supportive you are of the resource parents while taking care of such heartbreaking situations with the kids. You guys are my heroes!
We chose Alliance Human services because we were familiar with their work and reputation in the community. They understand the unique needs of each child and parent. What stood out is the support the staff provides throughout the entire process.
Great support from the staff. Unbelievable comradery regarding the foster parent meetings and outings… For us, it is a family affair since most of our family members are foster parents.