Foster Care Case Manager/Family & Youth Specialist-Up to $1500 Sign on Bonus
Foster Care & Adoption - Rhode Island
Posted 2 months ago
Foster Care Case Manager-Family & Youth Specialist (Up to $1500 Sign-on Bonus)
Quality / Commitment / Results – If these are the ideals that drive you to want to make a difference in a foster child’s life, then Alliance wants you! Alliance is a foster care agency dedicated to the success of children and families and is looking for like-minded employees.
Alliance Human Services, Inc. has an exciting full-time opportunity for an experienced Bachelor’s Level / Case Manager to join our not-for-profit, therapeutic foster care agency and coordinate treatment for youth placed with foster parents. The office is located in Cranston, RI.
If you are a case manager with a Bachelor’s degree related to Human Services who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can creatively solve problems, make clinically sound decisions, inspire confidence, and facilitate communication, the Case Manager/Family and Youth Specialist position may be the job for you!
What does the workday include?
- Conduct home visits and foster parent support meetings.
- Maintain documentation in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Facilitate quarterly case conferences.
- Assist in planning, developing, and providing training to foster parents.
- Represent the agency at all times.
- Assist with legal, licensing, regulatory, and certification activities.
- Maintain knowledge of foster care standards and practices.
- Participate in rotational on-call support providing emergency coverage and crisis intervention with additional on-call compensation.
Education and/ or Experience:
Minimum bachelor’s degree, in a related field of social work or human services.
At least 1 year case management experience in the social work or human service field and working with youth & families preferred.
Some evenings and weekends may be required based on the families’ schedules.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits. Caring and Compassion is what we do. If this Case Manager position describes your skill set, please apply today!
Alliance Human Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.