Alliance Health at Braintree is a not-for-profit 101-bed skilled nursing and rehabilitation center located in Braintree, MA! Tired of the restaurant grind with no benefits, then Alliance Health at Braintree is looking for you to join our team as a Cook.
Position: Cook – We have part-time and full-time opportunities available!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with meal preparation and ensure food is received, stored, and prepared according to dietary standards
- Maintain kitchen, food storage and preparation areas in a clean, safe, and sanitary condition always.
- Responsible for opening or closing the kitchen
- Adhere to cleaning schedules and regulatory food safety standards and practices
- Document temperatures of food prior to service, refrigeration, and freezer
- Assist with preparation and execution of special events and theme meals
- Assists in supervision of dietary staff.
- Preform other duties as needed and assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Prefer 1 Year of Experience as a Cook in a healthcare setting, but will train the right candidate
- Effective communication skills and ability to interact with Residents and staff
- Able to Lift 50 pounds
- Serve Safe Certified preferred
- Must be COVID-19 fully vaccinated
We offer the following:
- Competitive salary
- A comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement and company paid life insurance!
- The chance to be part of the Alliance Family with potential for growth plus the opportunity to work with a highly professional, caring team of managers and front-line staff.
Alliance Health is a not-for-profit with (7) skilled nursing facilities throughout MA that offers a comprehensive benefit package including a competitive salary, health, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, tuition reimbursement and a 401(k) with company match.