Alliance Health at Rosewood
Welcome to Alliance Health at Rosewood. We are proud to provide the highest standards of care in a comfortable and attractive, elegant setting. Our compassionate staff and clinicians work directly with residents and their families to develop an individualized plan of care. Using innovative techniques and technologically advanced equipment, we treat medical complications with the greatest degree of respect and dignity. With recreational activities and ample social services support, residents can enjoy an active and fulfilling lifestyle in an atmosphere of warmth, respect and understanding.
We are a 135-bed, Joint Commission Accredited, non-profit Medicare-certified skilled nursing facility.
Our clinicians provide a wide range of medical and rehabilitative services, including post-acute care, short-term and long-term care, post-hospitalization rehabilitation, respite care, and hospice care. Focused on a holistic approach, we work directly with each residents and their family members to provide individualized quality care.
Amenities and Living
We believe in nurturing all aspects of our residents' experience. Our facilities offer a wide variety of amenities and conveniences to make your stay comfortable, safe and enjoyable. Residents participate in enriching daily activities and social gatherings.
OUR AMENITIES FEATURE:
• Care Planning, Case Management, and Social Services
• Dental, Optometry, Podiatry, and Audiology
• Resident Council
• Full Service Dining
• Hair Salon
• Housekeeping & Laundry
• Lounge Areas & LIbrary
• Cable, Wi-fi, and telephone services available
• Recreation Programs 7 days per week
• State-of-the-art private and semi-private rooms
Nursing and Rehabilitation
Our nursing and rehabilitation teams strive to provide our residents with the highest quality of care, and our compassionate and innovative approach helps residents gain confidence and reach their rehabilitation goals.
WE ARE PROUD TO OFFER THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
• 24-hour Nursing Care
• Physician-directed Multi-Disciplinary Team
• Psychiatric Consultation
• Pulmonary / Respiratory Rehabilitation
• High Flow Oxygen Therapy
• Pleurax Catheter Management
• Tracheostomy Care
• Short Stay Care
• IV Therapy / Line Management (IVF / Antibiotics / Solumedrol)
• CPI / E-Stim / Wound Care Management
• Ostomy Care and Teaching
• On-site Physician Wound Management
• Diabetic Teaching / Management
• Post Dialysis Care
• Rehabilitation Therapy 7 days per week
• Orthopedic Rehabilitation
• Stroke Recovery & Rehabilitation
• Cardiac Care and Rehabilitation
• Post-Operative Care / Surgical Drain Management
• Pain Management
• Hospice Care / Palliative Care / Respite Program
• Enteral Feeding
• On-site Modified Barium Swallow Available
Our licensed therapists provide comprehensive evaluation and treatment for our residents to help them achieve the highest level of independence, recognizing the changes that may occur following an illness or injury.
COMPREHENSIVE THERAPIES INCLUDE:
• Speech & Language
• Nutritional Assessment
• Occupational Therapy
• Physical Therapy
Awards and Accreditations:
Alliance Health at Rosewood has been recognized as a 2018 recipient of the Bronze – Commitment to Quality Award for its commitment to improving the lives of residents through quality care. The distinction is the first of three progressive award levels through the National Quality Award Program, presented by the American Health Care Association and National Center for Assisted Living (AHCA/NCAL), the leading association for long term and post-acute care. The program honors association members across the country that have demonstrated their dedication to improving quality of care for seniors and persons with disabilities.
22 Johnson Street
West Peabody, MA 01960
Phone: (978) 535–8700