Recruiting Case Manager - Lynchburg, VAHuman Services - Virginia
Alliance Human Services, Inc. has an exciting full-time opportunity for an experienced Recruiting Social Worker to join our not-for-profit agency. We are looking for a Master's level recruiter to work to recruit and certify foster parents who are appropriate for Alliance Human Service, Inc.'s foster care services in the Lynchburg, Virginia community.
The social worker acts as a coordinator of treatment foster care services for clients and caregivers. Critical duties include ensuring quality services and beneficial outcomes. The candidate must be able to solve problems, make clinically sound decisions, inspire confidence, and facilitate communication.
- Assists with the development of recruitment and marketing plans and materials that recruit quality foster parents; ongoing development of recruitment campaigns
- Participates in recruiting efforts to ensure an adequate pool of certified homes to meet diverse needs and emergency placements
- Cultivates an active network of foster parents, including respite care providers, and coordinate support and adjunctive activities that foster a sense of community within the service pool
- Records and maintains the information and statistics necessary to measure the effectiveness of various recruitment efforts
- Participates in the evaluation and assessment of applicant foster families/homes, including: review of applications, references, medical and background clearances, and other licensing/certification materials to ensure conformity with agency and funding source qualifications, home studies, and community resource surveys
- Assists Social Work staff in matching certified parents with children in need of placement; initiate specialized recruitment efforts to meet the unusual needs of a specific child
- Participates in monthly orientation, pre-service and in-service training for foster parent applicants, providers and other Direct Service Employees. Assist in the development and revision of training materials
- Maintains records and reports in accordance with corporate and regulatory standards, including home surveys and safety inspections, disaster training and drills, and community resources
- Maintains knowledge of certified family / home standards and practices
- Ensures compliance with legal, licensing, regulatory, and certification activities as needed
- Assists Social Work staff with case management tasks dependent on the needs of the program
- Other duties as assigned
- We offer competitive salaries and benefits. Caring and Compassion is what we do. Take your career to the next level and apply today!
- Alliance Human Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- Lynchburg, VA
- Social Work: 2 years
- Management: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License